The owner of the online store DREAMFIREGRILL.COM (hereinafter referred to as the online store) is Edelgran OÜ
(registry code 12516453), located at Veerme 23, Tallinn 11625, Estonia.
Validity of contract of sale, product and price information
The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods from the online store.
The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products. A fee for
shipping will be added to the price during checkout.
The shipping cost depends on the location of the purchaser and the shipping method. The
shipping method can be selected and the cost is displayed when the purchaser places the order.
Product information is provided immediately adjacent to the product in the online store.
How to buy
- Add your desired products to the shopping cart.
- If you are done with selecting products, continue to the cart. In the cart you can see all items in a table. You can change the quantities of your items and remove them altogether. Under “Cart Totals” you can see:
- “Subtotal”, which is the sum of all the items added to your cart with applicable tax included.
- “Shipping”, where you can select one of the shipping methods available to you.
(Please see paragraph “Shipment” for detailed information about this.)
- “Total”, where you can see the total cost of your order with all the taxes and shipping costs included.
- Press button “Proceed to checkout”.
- You will be asked for your billing information and shipping information, please fill out the necessary blanks.
- You will be able to review your order once more with all the costs. If your shipping method was shipping to a parcel terminal, you can select the terminal you want to collect your order from.
- Next, please select a suitable payment method. You are able to select between Direct Bank Transfer (also known as wire transfer, bacs) and payment methods provided by our service provider Maksekeskus AS: banklinks of the most popular Estonian banks.
- If you find your order finalized and everything acceptable, please press “Place order”. In case there are any errors in your order, you will be presented with guidelines on how to fix them at the top of the page.
The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store. Please see the next paragraph “How to pay” for direct guidelines.
If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
How to pay
If you have placed your order during checkout, you can proceed to paying for the order:
- If you selected “Direct bank transfer” as a payment method, please make payments to our bank details, which are presented to you after placing the order on the confirmation page as well as in the order confirmation e-mail we have sent to your provided e-mail address. Bank transfer payments will be confirmed as soon as possible but at latest within 2 working days after placing the order.
- If you selected a bank link payment option provided by our service provider Maksekeskus AS, you will be forwarded to the webpage of your bank, where you will be guided through the payment. After making the payment, please always select “Back to the merchant”, this will guarantee that the confirmation of your payment will instantly reach our systems and we can take the order into processing as soon as possible.
All payments are accepted in euros (EUR).
Goods are currently shipped to the following countries: Estonia.
The purchaser bears the shipping cost and the respective price information is displayed next to the shipping method.
There are different shipping methods, which are displayed based on your location, availability and the contents of your shopping cart:
- When grills or outdoor chimney’s are included in your cart, you can only use the “Courier (Estonia)” transport method provided by our transport partner OSC Transport OÜ, who will contact you via phone number to agree on the time of delivery of the large shipment.
- When only accessories are in your cart, you can additionally choose between “Smartpost Estonia pakiautomaat” which allows you to collect your order from the parcel terminal of our partner Itella Estonia OÜ or “Omniva Estonia pakiautomaat” which allows you to collect your order from the parcel terminal of our partner AS Eesti Post. You will receive a text message on your phone when your order has arrived to the parcel terminal.
All shipments within Estonia generally arrive at the destination specified by the purchaser within 3-7 business days of the date of entry into force of the contract of sale.
We have the right to ship goods in up to 45 calendar days in exceptional cases.
Right of withdrawal
After receiving the order, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with the e-store within 14 days.
The right of withdrawal does not apply if the purchaser is a legal person.
To exercise the 14-day right of withdrawal, you must not use the ordered goods in any way other
than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the same
way you would be allowed to test the goods in an actual store.
If the goods have been used for any purpose other than is necessary to ensure the nature,
characteristics and functioning of the goods, or if there are any signs of use or wear and tear, the online store has the right to lower the amount returned in accordance with the decrease in the value of the goods.
To return the goods, you must submit a declaration of withdrawal (the form for which can be
found here: declaration of withdrawal) to the e-mail address within 14 days of
receiving the goods.
The purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order (e.g. a wrong or defective product).
The purchaser must return the goods within 14 days of the submission of the declaration of
withdrawal or submit evidence that they handed over the goods to the carrier within the
Upon receiving the returned goods, the online store shall return to the purchaser, immediately but no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the purchaser based on the contract.
The online store has the right to refuse to make the refund until the goods being returned are
received or until the buyer has provided proof of returning the products, whichever occurs first.
If the buyer has clearly chosen a different form of shipment than the cheapest usual form of
shipment offered by the online store, the store is not required to compensate the cost exceeding the usual shipping cost.
The online store has the right to withdraw from the sale and demand that the goods be returned by the purchaser if the marked price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to an error.
The online store is responsible for the non-compliance of goods sold to a purchaser with the
terms and conditions of the contract or for deficiencies which already existed at the time of
delivery and which occur within two years of delivering the goods to the purchaser. Within the first six months of delivery it is assumed that the defect was present at the time of delivery. It is the online store´s responsibility to prove otherwise.
The purchaser has the right to turn to the online store within two months of the occurrence of a defect by e-mailing email@example.com or calling +372 53 269 289.
The online store is not liable for any defects arising after delivering the goods to the purchaser.
If goods bought from the online store have defects for which the online store is responsible, the online store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or
replaced, the online store shall return to the purchaser all of the payments involved in the
contract of sale.
The online store will respond to the consumer´s complaint in written form or in a form that
enables written reproduction within 15 days.
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
The online store only uses the personal data entered by the purchaser (including name, phone
number, address, e-mail and bank details) for processing the order and sending goods to the
purchaser. The online store forwards personal data to the transport service provider in order to
deliver the goods.
The online store sends newsletters and offers to the purchaser’s e-mail address only if the
purchaser has expressed their wish to receive them by entering their e-mail address on the
website and indicating their desire to receive direct mail.
The purchaser is able to opt out of offers and newsletters sent to their e-mail address at any time by letting us know via e-mail or by following the instructions in an e-mail containing an offer.
Settlement of disputes
All complaints made by a purchaser about the online store must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or
submitted by calling +372 53 269 289.
If the purchaser and the online store are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a purchaser and the online store. Resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser.
A purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union.